From Wellesley Planning Board:
The Planning Board is seeking candidates interested in serving as an Alternate Member for the Design Review Board (DRB). Appointments to the DRB are for two years, and the DRB meets twice per month to review signage, major and minor construction projects involving a change to the exterior of a structure that require a building permit (excluding single and two family projects), retaining walls, and projects triggering the Large House Review.
Candidates must meet at least one of the following qualifications:
• A Planning Board designee who shall be a resident;
• A resident qualified by training and experience in architecture;
• A resident qualified in landscape design and landscape architecture;
• A resident qualified in the arts or design professions; and
• A representative of the Wellesley retail business owners.
Persons interested in this position should submit a written statement of their interest and a resume to the Planning Department office at their earliest convenience: [email protected]
Attn: Planning Department
Wellesley Town Hall
525 Washington Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
For further information, please call the Planning Board Office at (781) 431-1019 ext. 2230.