Several Easter egg hunts will take place on Saturday, April 8 in Wellesley, with some more elaborate than others…
*Linden Square Easter Hoppenings
- Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at The Cottage 8am & 9:45 am seatings: reservations required
- Petting Zoo in the courtyard 10am – 2pm: Visit with some farm babies like bunnies, chicks, ducklings and more.
- Easter Bunny Meet & Greet 11am to Noon: Visit with the Easter Bunny and snap a quick photo with him. (Please note that the line will cut off at 11:45am, 5 families into the line)
- Scavenger Hunt & Activities 10am – 2pm: Visit the welcome table in the courtyard then start on a fun adventure around Linden Square at these participating stores:
- *Bach to Rock: kid-friendly karaoke
- *California Pizza Kitchen: decorate an easter egg
- *Kenzie & Tiny Hanger: face painting
- *Magic Beans: decorate a greeting card for a child in the Boston Children’s Hospital
- *Roche Bros.: Visit the bakery counter and receive a special free Easter cookie (one per child, while supplies last)
- Salon Maleah: finger puppets and salon freebies for the family
- *Talbots: complimentary coffee and treats
- *Unleashed by Petco: snap a photo with you, your pet and/or fam
*Join the Wellesley Recreation Department at Warren Park (90 Washington Street) for an egg hunt and Spring Bunny photo opps on Saturday, April 8, 10am.
Ages walking to 3 years, 10am starting time.
Ages 4 -6 years, 10:20am starting time.
Please bring your own baskets or bags to collect the eggs. This event is free.
Wellesley Hills Congregational Church is holding its annual Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 8 from 9-11am at 207 Washington St.
What: Breakfast, Petting Zoo, Easter Egg Hunt, Bounce House, Crafts, an appearance by the Easter Bunny and Prizes
Suggested donation: $5/per person or $20/per family