From the Wellesley Trails Committee:
For Wellesley’s Wonderful Weekend, see a section of the newly restored Fuller Brook Park and walk through an historic part of Wellesley. The park runs roughly parallel to Washington Street along the Fuller Brook and Caroline Brook.
Established in 1899 and designed by John Charles Olmsted (nephew of Frederick Law Olmsted and a noted landscape designer in his own right) and others, a large portion of the park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Meet at 9 a.m. on Saturday, May 20 at the public parking lot at Washington and Cameron Streets.
Wellesley Trails Committee walks are free, and no registration is required. Most walks cover 1.5 to 2 miles and last about one hour. Participants are encouraged to wear sturdy footwear.
Activities take place unless it pours.
For more info on this and other walks visit www.wellesleytrails.org, or call Miguel Lessing at 781-431-2411 or Denny Nackoney at 781-237-5174.
Please like us too on Facebook