Vote by Mail
Vote by Mail ballots are still available, but you must return your application no later than Monday Aug. 29, 2022 at 5pm (you may have already received an application by mail). Applications may be returned via email at Elections@WellesleyMA.gov, via the Town Hall Drop Box or via US Mail to 525 Washington St., Wellesley, MA 02482.
Vote Early In-Person
In-Person Early Voting will be at Town Hall, Saturday Aug. 27, 2022 through Friday Sept. 2, 2022.
- Saturday Aug. 27 – 9am-5pm
- Sunday Aug. 28 – 10am-2pm
- Monday Aug. 29 through Friday, Sept. 2 – 8am-5pm
- Extended hours – Thursday, Sept. 1 – 5p-8pm
Election Day – Vote at the Polls!
- Polls will be open 7am-8pm on Tuesday, Sept. 6
To learn who is on the ballot, go to the State Elections website.
Please send tips, photos, ideas to email@example.com