Submit your event/s. Note that we limit event listings mainly to free or inexpensive public events in Wellesley, such as talks, films, theatre productions, concerts, etc. This is not a place for businesses to promote themselves, their classes, etc. Please don’t submit events that run for weeks and weeks. We approve event listings before they go live, typically within 24 hours.
No business sales, trunk shows, etc. (those would be paid advertisements). Please go easy on the ALL CAPS, exclamation points!!!!, etc.
We also appreciate any contributions to support our independent journalism venture.
Thanks, Deborah & Bob
- This event has passed.
Seminar: Show me the money — How to determine the marital estate
June 19, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Divorce Center presents:
Show me the money: How to determine the marital estate
- What is an asset and property division?
- What is discovery?
- How to cut costs of discovery?
- When is it necessary to depose?
- What is Rule 410 Mandatory Discovery?
- When do you need a business evaluation?
June 19 7:00 to 8:30 PM
- Wellesley Library – Arnold Room
- 530 Washington St, Wellesley
- Free Admission and open to the public
- SPEAKERS: __MODERATOR
- Panel TBD Lorri Woodacre, Esq.
Please RSVP for this event as space is limited. 508-446-4134 or www.thedivorcecenter.org
The Divorce Center is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit Massachusetts organization