Submit your event/s. Note that we limit event listings mainly to free or inexpensive public events in Wellesley, such as talks, films, theatre productions, concerts, etc. This is not a place for businesses to promote themselves, their classes, etc. Please don’t submit events that run for weeks and weeks. We approve event listings before they go live, typically within 24 hours.
No business sales, trunk shows, etc. (those would be paid advertisements). Please go easy on the ALL CAPS, exclamation points!!!!, etc.
We also appreciate any contributions to support our independent journalism venture.
Thanks, Deborah & Bob
- This event has passed.
Tenacre Country Day School Open House
November 3, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Open House: Sunday, November 3, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Come visit and see what makes Tenacre an exceptional place for your child to learn and grow. Take this opportunity to meet teachers, parents, administrators and students. Browse our curriculum materials, tour our campus and learn more about the value of an independent school education.
- Registration in Rendell Library
- Grade Six students will share some of their Tenacre experiences with visitors
- Head of School Will Crissman will welcome visitors and briefly explain Tenacre’s mission, program and philosophy of “embracing the elementary years”
- Student-led tours begin
- Homeroom and Special Subject teachers will be available in their classrooms to greet families and answer questions about their curriculum
- Administrators and current parents remain available to talk with families in Wells
- Meg Burke, Tenacre’s Director of Enrollment, will be available to walk families through the Financial Aid application process
REGISTER for Tenacre’s Open House.