Click here to add your own event for free! Note that our events calendar is mainly for free/low-cost public events taking place in Wellesley (talks, performing arts, activities, etc.). It is not intended as a place for businesses to promote sales or themselves.
- This event has passed.
The Divorce Center Wednesday Night Seminars
January 31 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10.00
A panel discussion of the newly revised Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines. The panel will include two practicing family law attorneys and a financial planner who will discuss:
- Post-Secondary Educational expenses including College Expenses
- Attribution of income for parents whose spouses are deliberately underemployed or unemployed
- Imputation of income for parents whose spouses have undocumented or unreported income
- How to deviate from the guidelines amount of child support due to special circumstance
- Child Care Tax Credit
- Date: –
- Venue: Wellesley Community Center
To register online: http://bit.ly/support-education