Submit your event/s. Note that we limit event listings mainly to free or inexpensive public events in Wellesley, such as talks, films, theatre productions, concerts, etc. This is not a place for businesses to promote themselves, their classes, etc. Please don’t submit events that run for weeks and weeks. We approve event listings before they go live, typically within 24 hours.
No business sales, trunk shows, etc. (those would be paid advertisements). Please go easy on the ALL CAPS, exclamation points!!!!, etc.
We also appreciate any contributions to support our independent journalism venture.
Thanks, Deborah & Bob
- This event has passed.
The Divorce Center Wednesday Night Seminars
January 31, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10.00
A panel discussion of the newly revised Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines. The panel will include two practicing family law attorneys and a financial planner who will discuss:
- Post-Secondary Educational expenses including College Expenses
- Attribution of income for parents whose spouses are deliberately underemployed or unemployed
- Imputation of income for parents whose spouses have undocumented or unreported income
- How to deviate from the guidelines amount of child support due to special circumstance
- Child Care Tax Credit
- Date: –
- Venue: Wellesley Community Center
To register online: http://bit.ly/support-education