Submit your event/s. Note that we limit event listings mainly to free or inexpensive public events in Wellesley, such as talks, films, theatre productions, concerts, etc.
No business sales, trunk shows, etc. (those would be paid advertisements).
We also appreciate any donations to help support our independent journalism venture.
Thanks, Deborah & Bob
- This event has passed.
The Divorce Center Wednesday Night Seminars
January 31, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$10.00
A panel discussion of the newly revised Massachusetts Child Support Guidelines. The panel will include two practicing family law attorneys and a financial planner who will discuss:
- Post-Secondary Educational expenses including College Expenses
- Attribution of income for parents whose spouses are deliberately underemployed or unemployed
- Imputation of income for parents whose spouses have undocumented or unreported income
- How to deviate from the guidelines amount of child support due to special circumstance
- Child Care Tax Credit
- Date: –
- Venue: Wellesley Community Center
To register online: http://bit.ly/support-education