Submit your event/s. Note that we limit event listings mainly to free or inexpensive public events in Wellesley, such as talks, films, theatre productions, concerts, etc. This is not a place for businesses to promote themselves, their classes, etc. Please don’t submit events that run for weeks and weeks. We approve event listings before they go live, typically within 24 hours.
No business sales, trunk shows, etc. (those would be paid advertisements). Please go easy on the ALL CAPS, exclamation points!!!!, etc.
We also appreciate any contributions to support our independent journalism venture.
Thanks, Deborah & Bob
- This event has passed.
WTP’s Sixth Annual Cone Crawl
June 2, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Six small cones (think tasting size!) at ALL the best cone shops in town (or on the planet!) on Saturday June 2nd, from Noon- 5pm and a WTP Cone Crawl T-shirt (for the first 250 participants).
All proceeds from the fifth Annual Wellesley Theatre Project Cone Crawl will directly support our programs such as:
- Theatre Arts Classes and Camps
- Full Realized Productions
- Workshops and Master Classes
- Outreach and Community Programs and Events
- WTP Scholarship Fund
How it works:
- Community supporters, students, parents, and folks wanting to have a crazy fun time visiting the best Cone Shops around will purchase a WTP fifth Annual Cone Crawl ticket for $10 each.
- Each WTP Cone Crawl ticket will entitle the bearer to visit participating Wellesley ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato shops to enjoy a small cone (think tasting size!) while wearing their WTP Cone Crawl T-Shirt. The T-shirt will feature logos of participating cone shops and other community sponsors.
- The WTP Cone Crawl will occur on Saturday, June 2nd from Noon to 5pm and all Cone Crawlers are encouraged to spend the day enjoying Wellesley as they walk from point to point.
- A WTP volunteer will be present at every participating shop to punch each ice cream connoisseur’s card after they have received their tasty treat. Cone Crawlers may visit participating cone shops in any order they choose.
Wellesley Theatre Project is an arts academy and a Wellesley nonprofit devoted to providing students (PreK – 12th Grade) with the opportunity to study and experience theatre and performing arts through year round classes, staged productions, workshops and summer camps. Upcoming WTP performances include Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella (June 8th-10th).
For more information about The Sixth Annual Cone Crawl or other Wellesley Theatre Project classes and productions, please visit http://wellesleytheatreproject.org or call 781- 235-1550.