This Thanksgiving spend more time with your family and guests and let Feast & Fettle handle the cooking. Their fresh-obsessed chefs have you covered for the big day, which this year falls on Thursday, November 28th.
Say goodbye to shopping, chopping and tending the stove — Feast & Fettle is providing a menu of fully prepared gourmet dishes for an unforgettable, stress-free Thanksgiving. Free delivery by their in-house staff will take place on Wednesday, November 27th, so you will be all set to go the next day.
Feast & Fettle’s goal is simple — to ensure that your family and guests enjoy a special holiday dinner that’s flavorful, healthy, and made with the highest-quality ingredients. Meals are carefully prepared by professional chefs at their local kitchen and delivered fresh, ready to reheat and serve. Feast & Fettle prides itself on catering to your guests’ specific dietary needs by offering a wide variety of menu options, designed to ensure that everyone around your holiday table will eat well.
Feast & Fettle’s 2019 Thanksgiving menu:
– Sous Vide Turkey Breast w/ Sage Butter
– Herb Cornbread Stuffing w/ or w/o Sausage
– Classic Mashed Potatoes
– Sweet Potato Casserole w/ Pecan-Oat Topping
– Fresh Green Bean Casserole
– Garlic Green Beans (or plain)
– Brussels Sprout Gratin
– Honey-Thyme Roasted Carrots
– Kale & Brussels Sprout Salad w/ Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing